1. What is the quality of our hair?All of our hairs is top quality and double drawn. Our hair does not tangle or matt up, and we stand behind the quality of our hair. Our virgin hair has minimum to no shedding.
2. How many grams or oz comes in a bundle?One bundle comes with 100 grams= 3.5 oz
3. What is your return policy or exchange policy? All sales are FINAL!!
4. How long does it take to ship and process the orders? We will process orders within 24-48 hours after payment has been received. Items will be shipped out and may take from 7-10 Business days for bundles/closures. Wig Customization will take 10-20 Business days to prepare wig. U.S. Shipping cost range from $7-$12; signature is required.
5. How long does the hair typically last? The hair could last from 1-2 years depending on how you take care of it.
6. Can hair be colored? Yes it can, but we advise it be done by a professional that specializes in coloring hair extensions.
7. What color does the hair come in? Virgin hair only comes in natural colors of the donor, which are usually 1b-4 (dark brown to light brown).
8. Can I cut the weft? The wefts are not meant to be cut. However, if you need to cut the weft we recommend sealing the ends so that hair will not shed at point of cut.
9. Will my hair wave up again after I straighten it? Yes it will, but the more you straighten the hair the more you will lose the pattern. It is important to remember that the hair is not attached to any cuticles so it no longer is receiving any nourishment, so if you continuously straighten you will relax the pattern just like you would with your own hair.
10. How can I contact you for any additional questions I may have? Email email@example.com.